The Director coordinates the department for twenty-four hour coverage. They are responsible for the financial liabilities of the department, quality of care, functional excellence and contribute to accomplish the strategic goals and objectives of the hospital. Demonstrates leadership qualities and critical thinking through self-direction, initiative, effective interpersonal skills and oral/written communication skills
• At least three years’ experience in nursing, one year in a charge role.
• Graduate from an accredited school of nursing, baccalaureate degree preferred.
• Certification: Current American Heart – HeartSaver or Basic Life Support (BLS) card.
• Licensure: Registered Nurse in New Mexico
• Performs related responsibilities as assigned.