- Demonstrates knowledge and skills necessary to provide services based on the physical, psychosocial, educational, safety, and other related criteria appropriate population in his/her assigned area
- Maintains required core competencies.
- Complies with set Policies and Procedures (i.e. name tag, dress code, parking, smoking, etc.)
- Maintains friendly, efficient, positive customer service attitude toward customers, clients and co-workers. Is responsive to customer needs.
- Checks delivered food and non-food items for quality and quantity to verify receipt of items on requisition or invoice
- Maintains necessary par levels to ensure proper service of patient and retail customers.
- Monitors nourishment stations, to include stocking, cleaning and providing re-stock for interdepartmental transfers.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Current American Heart – HeartSaver or Basic Life Support (BLS) card.
- Performs related responsibilities as assigned.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed