Performs a variety of duties in preparing patients for scans of particular organs to furnish diagnostic information, utilizing radioactive pharmaceuticals with intravenous injection, and operating nuclear medicine imaging equipment to acquire appropriate images. This description is not intended to be a complete list of duties. Other related duties may be assigned.
• High School diploma or equivalent.
• Graduate of Committee on Allied Health Education and Accreditation accredited Nuclear Medicine pogrom or equivalent.
• Current American Heart – HeartSaver or Basic Life Support (BLS) card.
• Certification by the American Registry of Radiologic Technician or Nuclear Medicine certification.
• Must take on call duty and respond within 30 minutes of request.
• Performs related responsibilities as assigned.