The Assistant Director is responsible for assisting with twenty-four hour planning, special emphasis on Staff Development and education, coordination of duties, and evaluation of clinical functions with the department. Functions as a clinical role model.
• High School diploma or equivalent. Current American Heart – HeartSaver or Basic Life Support (BLS) card.
• Licensure: Registered nurse with licensure in the State of New Mexico.
• Graduated from an accredited school of nursing, baccalaureate degree preferred.
• Two years clinical experience, appropriate to area of responsibility.
• Demonstrate leadership, organizational skills, and computer knowledgeable.
• Demonstrates knowledge of clinical and managerial processes.
• Ability to apply systems theories to solutions.
• Performs related responsibilities as assigned.