Provide comprehensive evidence based Medical Nutrition Therapy to outpatient services. Enforce state/federal/accreditation/licensure/certification rules and regulations at all times. This description is not intended to be a complete list of duties. Other related duties may be assigned.
• High School diploma or equivalent. Current American Heart – HeartSaver or Basic Life Support (BLS) card.
• 4 year baccalaureate degree in Food, Nutrition, Dietetics or related field from an accredited University, with competition of all rotations of an accredited Dietetic Internship.
• The qualified applicant must also sit for Registration Exam, achieve passing score, and obtain Registered Dietitian credential through the Commission of Dietetic Registration.
• Licensure: Obtain licensure as Dietitian in the State of New Mexico with 1 year of hire.
• Performs related responsibilities as assigned.