Demonstrates proficiency and independence in the care of patients and their families/significant others by applying and documenting the nursing process; assessment, nursing diagnosis, planning, implementation and evaluation. Consults with staff, physicians and management on nursing problems and interpretation of hospital policies to ensure patient needs are met. Continues to learn new skills and maintains clinical competency within the department to provide direct and safe patient care.
• Graduate from an accredited school of nursing, baccalaureate degree preferred.
• Current New Mexico State Registered Nurse Licensure.
• Current BLS certification
• Able to communicate effectively in English.
• Additional languages preferred.
• Strong written and verbal skills.
• Basic computer knowledge.
• Performs related responsibilities as assigned.